Holistic Lifestyle (HoLi) Community.
Last evening for 2016. Book now.
Welcome to your HoLi community...
HoLi (Holistic Living) is a lot to do with caring for and supporting each other. These free community events bring open discussion on common health topics. Our experts present a theme for 40-60 minutes and then take questions.
First come first serve
Please enrol early enough to avoid missing out. In September we 42 interested people, we can only accommodate 25 at this stage. Please inform us well in advance if you are cancelling so that someone else can take your seat.
Click for more info
On every last Tuesday of the month, we'll have a yummy chai with a health discussion with an Ayurveda doctor. Please book and bring your friends and family as well. In this 60-90 minute program you will learn time-tested, earthly practices from the experts.
We gain wisdom from our life. Everything, every thing in life teaches us wisdom! Sharing makes it more blissful. Ayurveda says the only one thing that grows by giving away is wisdom.
Dr. Anita, our Ayurveda expert will talk about women's health and Dr Rama Prasad, will speak on the importance of knowing your body type in working out your role at work. You will get time to ask all your questions. Hot chai will also be served.
Dr. Rama Prasad
Next event 25/04/17
- An informative and enjoyable evening. I look forward to your next one.
- Was light and very practical. I enjoy your way of presenting.
- That's a lot of invaluable information. Thanks a lot!
- Will be back for the next one. Love to have the recipe for that Chai and Chutney, too.
- I love what I have learned from Rama already. I guess I am looking for optimum health to enjoy life to the fullest